Total Quality Manager
- The Total Quality Manager will develop a quality-based management strategy that promotes enterprise-wide quality through a strong focus on customer orientation. This strategy will be discussed and approved by the Executive team.
- Responsible for creating a culture of Continuous Improvement by implementing appropriate methodology and by fostering peer engagement and increasing employee ownership and empowerment.
- Responsible for the entire process for the ISO 9001 company accreditation as well as other related quality systems in a timeframe compatible with the ramp-up of the production line.
- Leads and coordinates quality assurance using TQM best practice, ensuring that customer needs and requirements are fully understood; develops effective quality control processes.
- Leads internal quality audits as well as third-party audits.
- Actively promotes SPC, DOE, Six Sigma, Lean, project management and change management system concepts to the team to build solid foundations of an enterprise-wide quality culture.
- In cooperation with the engineering and R&D teams, is responsible for strengthening process change methodology to transfer new technology, products, and equipment from R&D into pilot production and from pilot production into mass production.
- Responsible for management and documentation of corrective actions taken after quality incidents and implements post-mortem methodology to capture lessons learned.
- Identify operational inefficiencies to create action plans to streamline, simplify processes and lower cost without compromise on the quality of the product.
- University Degree in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, or related discipline.
- Significant and demonstrable experience as a Quality Manager in the renewable energy sector. Industrial experience of solar cell and PV module fabrication will be considered a plus.
- Experience with operational excellence, lean and Six Sigma (Master Black Belt is a bonus) or similar efficiency improvement programmes is required. Previous experience in the implementation of ISO 9001,14001 and 18001 is expected.
- Strong leadership abilities; outstanding communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- Able to relate objectives to people and to continuous improvement, with valuable experience in leading teams and influencing others.
- Fluent in English and German, spoken and written.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Oxford PV is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.