Technical Account Manager
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing renewable energy company in a brand-new position. Our product portfolio consists of highly efficient photovoltaic cells that offer unique value and differentiation to our customers. You will be responsible for developing, onboarding and supporting customers, with a focus on coordinating commercial and technical project milestones. The role can be based in the UK (Oxfordshire) or Germany (Brandenburg).
- Managing customer projects through all lifecycles; from pre-sales to customer onboarding to operational escalation management
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with the relevant individuals at client organizations - viewed as a partner.
- Working closely and collaboratively with internal resources to ensure the organization understands and anticipates market and customer requirements
- Designing and implementing lean business processes to support the management of customer projects, and the achievement of technical and commercial milestones
- Demonstrable technical experience from a high-tech industry, preferably related to solar energy or material technology. Deep understanding of photovoltaic technology is a strong advantage.
- Proven ability to build strong business and working relationships with customers and partners
- Strong project management skills
- A focus on continuous improvement, with proven ability to define and manage business processes in order to ensure cross functional efficiency, high work quality and process transparency.
- Experience working in start-up/hypergrowth teams is an advantage
- Self-motivated and results driven with a flexible, solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, positive and flexible attitude
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
This role would suit someone with a strong technical and project management background, as well as a natural talent for managing customer relations, who thrives working in a start-up environment, at a company transitioning from research and development into commercialization and growth.
Salary commensurate with experience
If this sounds like a role that you’d relish and thrive in, then we can’t wait to hear from you. Please send us your CV with a cover letter to us as soon as possible to: firstname.lastname@example.org