Development Engineer - Perovskite Solar Cells (m/f/d)
Oxford PV is one of the world's most promising renewable energy companies. With the installation of a production line at the Brandenburg an der Havel site, we are starting the commercial production of solar cells with world record efficiency. In this way we make a valuable contribution for future generations. Become part of our fast-growing team and support us to advance the green energy transition.
We are looking for a development engineer for perovskite solar cells (m/f/d) in Brandenburg an der Havel to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis.
- Supervision and development of processes for the production of the perovskite absorber as well as other processes for the production of perovskite tandem solar cells
- Independent project management and collaboration on projects for the transfer of Oxford PV technology from the laboratory to the production environment as well as the optimisation of our tandem solar cells
- Project management of new production equipment:
o Accompanying installation and commissioning of process tools
o Preparation of safety and quality documents
o Handover of processes to production team
o Ongoing optimisation of the process
- Successfully completed technical studies (physics, chemistry, materials science, electrical engineering or comparable; doctorate not mandatory)
- Deep understanding of thin film materials, preferably in the area of perovskite semiconductor technology, as well as experience in thin film deposition, treatment and characterisation.
- Knowledge in the field of optoelectronics as well as the functioning of solar cells (preferably tandem solar cells as well as solar modules)
- Experience in the field of manufacturing, statistical process control as well as in dealing with automated production facilities ideally in the solar or semiconductor sector
- Experience in project management and enjoyment of conception and construction
- Team player, pragmatic, solution-oriented
- Confident communication in German and English
- An exciting working environment in a growing international company
- An attractive salary incl. company pension scheme
- A modern, well-equipped workplace
- Permanent employment contract
- Training and development courses
- Staff appraisals
- Flexible working hours
- In-house English lessons
- Continued pay for child illness (5 days per year per child)
- Team events
- 30 days holiday
Oxford PV is an equal opportunities employer and strongly encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Oxford PV Germany GmbH
Münstersche Straße 23
14772 Brandenburg a. d. Havel