HR Coordinator (Fixed Term-Maternity Cover)
Oxford PV are looking for a HR Coordinator to cover a maternity leave and support the efficient delivery of HR management in the UK organisation This is a varied administrative and operationally focused role and ideal for someone interested in developing in a generalist HR role, in a friendly, supportive, and fast-paced environment.
General HR support:
- Support onboarding and offboarding processes including inductions and exit interviews
- Administer Company benefits and maintaining online benefit platforms
- Maintain HR system, ensuring accuracy and that information is up to date. Generate reports as required and develop system efficiencies.
- Support with HR processes such as the Performance & Development Reviews, holiday allowance, and reward and benefits benchmarking
- Ensure electronic and manual employee files are up-to-date, accurate and confidential
- Develop and maintain sound generalist knowledge of relevant UK employment law and procedures.
- Support HR Manager with employee relations activities, ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- Assist with monthly payroll administration.
- Support strategic and company-wide HR initiatives and projects.
- Assist in providing HR management information as required for reports.
- Champion healthy living within the organisation and seek out and organise opportunities to promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Provide an efficient and effective recruitment administration service to support the recruitment life cycle, in line with data protection and disclosure requirements, including liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Create and manage online job advertisements, applications and ensure all applicants receive a response.
- Coordinate and confirm interview details to candidates.
- Participate in the HR stage of the interview process.
- Assist with offer processes and documentation.
Training and development
- Set up and monitor employee training using online learning and development platform.
- Research training and development activities appropriate to team and company goals.
- Support HR Manager with training events, workshops, and meetings, as well as associated administration.
- Maintain employee training and development records
- To undertake any other duties as commensurate with this role.
- Experience gained in a similar role in an HR and/or recruitment environment.
- Educated to A Level, or equivalent.
- Strong organisational and time management discipline with ability to multi-task and demonstrate initiative.
- Solid administrative skills, including diary management and excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a varied workload.
- Professional and clear communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams experience.
- A high commitment to confidentiality when working with sensitive information.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A self-starter with a desire to develop a career in HR
Full Time 37.5 hours- Monday to Friday. This role is on a full-time basis, but part-time hours will be considered (0.8fte and above)
Salary commensurate with experience.
- Competitive salary
- Private health and wellbeing scheme available from the first day you join us
- Company pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme, dependant on performance
- Employee Assistance Programme – to support you at your moments of need
- Life assurance scheme 4 x base salary – to offer you peace of mind
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
- Professional memberships and training opportunities
- A chance to make a difference by joining our employee committees built around our values
- Social events
- Cycle to work scheme - to help you go green and get fit as you travel to work
- Free onsite parking
- A fast-paced work environment in a growing international company
- The opportunity to experience and support many parts of the business.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If this sounds like a role that you’d relish and thrive in, then we can’t wait to hear from you. Please send us your CV with a cover letter to us as soon as possible to: email@example.com.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.