Oxford PV now has an exciting opportunity to join the team as a Finance Assistant. In this role, you will be responsible for the purchase ledger function but will also play an important role in assisting the Finance team with month-end tasks, financial reporting, and forecasting. This role would suit someone who is confident with double entry bookkeeping and ideally wants to become AAT qualified.
- Manage the purchase ledger function:
- Process all purchase invoices and credit notes
- Ensuring the accuracy of the postings (code, project code, VAT, and department)
- Resolve purchase ledger queries
- Create supplier payment runs
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing and reconciling all bank accounts and pre paid cards
- Fixed asset management
- Assisting the Finance team with adhoc tasks such as year end audit
- Communicating with other internal departments and suppliers
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Confident using computer systems
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as on your own initiative
- Strong experience using Excel (ideally to an intermediate level to include VLOOKUPs)
- Accounts payable experience
- Good experience using ERP systems
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefit package according to location
- A fast-paced work environment in a growing international company
- A chance to make a difference by joining our employee committees built around our values.
- The opportunity to experience and support many parts of the business.
Applicants should have a short notice period or be immediately available, and have the right to work in the UK.
Applications should be sent as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org