Oxford PV are now seeking an experienced administrator for this varied and interesting onsite role. Working in a friendly and fast-paced environment, this role represents a fantastic opportunity to be part of developing administrative processes and procedures across the business.
- Answer main office telephone and front door, receive onsite deliveries.
- Greet and assist guests and onsite visitors.
- Support staff events as required; e.g. training sessions, team events and lunches.
- Monitor and manage supply levels for meetings and events, placing orders when necessary.
- Work with Purchaser to stock check warehouse and office supplies, raising Purchase Orders where required.
- Arrange travel for employees and visitors when required; e.g. taxis.
- General office management duties and ensuring communal areas are in good order.
- Data input into Excel; e.g. weekly laboratory checklist for Operations.
- Prepare and process outgoing mail as required.
- Providing administrative support to departments as required; e.g. Executive team, R&D, Finance, HR, Marketing, IT.
- Member of Information Security Management Committee.
- Member of Environmental Health & Safety Committee - taking minutes of H&S meetings.
- Manage and maintain lead blood tests function to include annual tests, starters, and leavers.
- Health & Safety record keeping.
- Acting as a Fire Warden.
- Check First Aid kits on a regular basis.
- Administrative support and document management.
- Create, coordinate and file NDAs.
- Attend IP meetings where relevant and taking minutes.
- Administrative support experience.
- Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities; an ability to cope well with changing priorities.
- A self-starter, able to work on own initiative, focused on delivery.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook). Experience of using Sage and/or MFiles would be an advantage.
- Superior organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Friendly, positive, and approachable, a good team worker.
- A high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Working hours: 08.30-17.00 with one hour for lunch, Monday to Friday.
This is an onsite role, based at Oxford PV’s offices in Yarnton, Oxford.
Oxford PV is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please send your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org